[Dixielandjazz] Hope this would interest all the tubists

hsalotti at aol.com hsalotti at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 19:56:55 PDT 2009

A great player I suggest tubists and all jazz musicians listen to is tuba/euphonium player Rich Matteson.  Rich played tuba with the Dukes of Dixieland and recorded with them along with Louie Armstrong.  Rich solos on several tunes with the same technique as the trumpets.  Rich recorded a CD with John Alred, both on euphonium.  They play standards and some originals.  The CD is called Pardon Our Dust We're Makin Changes.  Check out www.RichMatteson.com