[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 79, Issue 7

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 7 13:50:47 PDT 2009

Hey Steve:

I probably saw you a few times at the Broadmoor.  Used to go there
twice a year with various groups in the Automotive Parts & Supplies
Industry during my day gig times. Every year from about 1975 through
1982. Grand place, nice golf course good tennis courts and great food.

I remember the Golden Bee and some good music there. Must have been
you. Small world.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

On Jul 7, 2009, at 3:00 PM, dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com