[Dixielandjazz] Steve's wedding.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 6 20:56:55 PDT 2009

Congrats, Steve.  I myself spent 14 years inadvertently preparing for divorce, so I may not be the best person to comment on your upcoming nuptials, but as someone who would actually like to be married again, I envy you (a little!).  (I tried my hand at Match.com, and got chewed up and spat out. Kinda soured me on trying again, a bit.)  From what I hear from successful marriages, if you're already the best of friends, you have a fighting chance.

Onward into the fog!  (And congrats, truly!)