[Dixielandjazz] Marriage

GeneLynch5 at aol.com GeneLynch5 at aol.com
Mon Jul 6 18:13:21 PDT 2009

Congratulations Steve, and best wishes to the lovely Monique.  We will
celebrate our 59th anniversary August 5, so we think we can say the institution
 is worth living in.  Independence day weekend the entire immediate family
celebrated Betty's 80th B'day - three kids, three spouses, four
grandchildren, one missing- she's in NC waiting for her master searegeant to  return
from Afganistan for his child's birth in the next few weeks.  We've  always
been good grandparents, but Great - that's too much.  Cups can  runneth over!

Gene & Betty Lynch
Harbor  City, CA

**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.