[Dixielandjazz] Wonder of wonders

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sat Jan 31 23:43:15 PST 2009

A few weeks ago I sent an e-mail around about a nursing home that I feared had stiffed me.  With the economy being what it is today I thought maybe they were in financial difficulties.

I sent them a past due notice along with a past due letter.  I also sent them two invoices for the two gigs.

Wonder of wonders I got paid today.  To tell you the truth I didn't think it would be this easy.  I was getting ready to send them a second past due notice and talk to my lawyer about my options.

Thanks for all the advice guys
Larry
StL