[Dixielandjazz] I Think I slept With The Bass Player

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Jan 30 14:02:47 PST 2009

Two women greet each other in the office in the morning...

Woman #1) I did something really crazy last night.
I got really drunk at a bar, met this guy, took him home and slept with him.

Woman #2) Wow! That's so unlike you.

#1) I know... I don't even know his name...but I think he was a Bass Player.

#2) How could you tell he was a bass player by sleeping with him??

#1) Well.he started late...got lost a few times in the middle..and when he
was finished he left through the kitchen.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

"I tried practicing for a few weeks and ended up playing too fast."
--Paul Desmond, 1924-1977