[Dixielandjazz] YBJB charicature.

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Jan 30 11:06:15 PST 2009

To save further confusion, I have scanned the cartoon and posted it to
my Flickr account. You can see it here:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3454/3238783195_ffb1339582.jpg?v=0

(I don't know if Clark Wright is still with us, but a scan of a 60
year old publicity hand-out should not be a copyright issue, right?)

Dave Richoux