[Dixielandjazz] YBJB charicature.

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 30 09:40:37 PST 2009

Mike, et al, I don't recall whether it was at the Dawn Club or Hambones , where I Picked it up . The Brown poster with all the tunes on the reverse was an advert for opening of the Dawn Club after WW II. . I don't recall if there being a black and white rendition. Just  the colorized version.It is possible it was handed out as a one time item, as I frequented both places with regularity.. I used to spend time at the bar after the nights performance, talking with the band members. Which include manager Augie Giretto.

Slainte

ED