[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 73, Issue 52

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Fri Jan 30 09:31:17 PST 2009

> In a message dated 1/28/2009 1:31:45 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
> dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com writes:
>
> Fox will  definitely NOT give you a straight answer.  They are far too
>> busy  trying to collect all the money that they can lay their hands
>> on.
>>

> I visited Harry Fox Agency about five years ago and they wouldn't even
>  let
> me past the front desk downstairs  -- the had goons guarding the
> elevators
> and were adamant.   I was there to research a license, but I was  small
> potatoes the receptionist told me to go away.
>
> ................mark weber

My response:

What!!! ?? and you didn't leave a burning bag of doo-doo on their
doorstep?

Wow!!!! "GOONS' seems to be the perfect fit for this agency if that's
how they treat people.
That's another reason that we can't find out exactly what's in the
public domain.  Is there a foreign "CIA-type" agency behind this?  What
about using the Freedom of Information Act  ( Yeah, I know---it's only
for actual government agencies, but Fox is more tight- lipped than any
gov agency.) Let's storm them! !  !  Just another reason to write your
congressman  ( However, I suspect that the largest piece of furniture
in their offices is the circular file).

Bill (BS) Sharp