[Dixielandjazz] YBJB charicature.

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 29 22:48:55 PST 2009

Bill, Either I or the good Father has an original of the group including the poster announcing the opening of the Dawn Club post-war. Harry did not have a moustache as I remember.

I will look for the color poster and upload somewhere. If The good Father has it , it is in good hands.

Mike did I send that to you ??

Turk in the right light would appear too have a heavy brow.

Slainte

ED