[Dixielandjazz] YBJB charicature.

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Jan 29 21:48:59 PST 2009

According to the book, the artist was named Clark Wright, but I have
not found much else about him (or her?)

The shadow passes over the lips, all the way to the bottom of the
chin, so I don't think it was meant to be a mustache at all, but that
would have been a case of artistic interpretation of stage lighting, I
suppose.  The Turk "Double-Brow and Lu "Uni-Brow" are of more concern
to me ;-)

Dave Richoux