[Dixielandjazz] Lino Patruno, Bucky Pizzarelli, Jonathan Russell

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 28 07:51:35 PST 2009

To Steve Barbone

I listened/watched the Lino Patruno rendition of "I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby"

on youtube and you're riht - great group., That led me to some clips of

Patruno  + Bucky Pizzarelli - one of my favorite musicians. And then

stumbled on Pizzarelli, John Bunch and Phil Flanigan (NY Swing) rendition

of "Caravan" with Jonathan Russell doing the major honors.

Check that one out! he is phenomenal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNgpRM9CR1I

Thanks for the pointers. Patruno is now someone I can keep

looking for.

Craig Johnson

http://Mainely-Jazz.com