[Dixielandjazz] I'm Crazy Bout My Baby

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 15:09:00 PST 2009

On Jan 27, 2009, at 5:43 PM, Bill Haesler wrote:

> Stephen G Barbone wrote [in part]:
>> Hey Bob, Shame on you. Louis Armstrong had a great record of it.
>
> Thanks for the reminder Steve.
> But you forgot to mention that it is on one of the best of the Louis
> All Stars Columbia LPs (now a CD) -  "Satch Plays Fats" -  from
> April 1955.
> Surely, our mate Bob Romans must have that one somewhere on his shelf.
> 8>)
> Kind regards,
> Bill (who, as usual, went back to the early sources with listening
> suggestions).

To hear this song in its entirety go to: (It is FREE)

http://mp3.rhapsody.com/louis-armstrong/satch-plays-fats

Click on the Play arrow to the left of the title. Hear the alternate
take too.

To those who don't have this album, why not hear them all?

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband