[Dixielandjazz] Jubilee Discount Rates

jim4jazz at comcast.net jim4jazz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 13:07:16 PST 2009

DJML MEMBERS

Again in 2009, Jim Fusaro, Group and Tour Sales Coordinator is offering All Members of DJML, Family and Friends, a 15% Discount to the 36th Annual Sacramento Jazz Jubilee, May 22-25, 2009.

All Events Badge (Four Days) through April 12, 2009 - $81.00

All Events Badge (Four Days) as of April 13, 2009 Including Program $95.00. No Program $90.00
Youth (ages 7-20) $45.00.

When ordering by check, make out to the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee and mail to address below.

We also accept Visa and Master Card. Upon receipt of order, I will mail exchange tickets, which
must be exchanged for Badges at the Admission Trailer located in Old Sacramento and other locations.

Daily Braclets are also available.

Any questions Please Call. Remember This Offer is only available through me.

Thank you very much.

Jim Fusaro
449 Cedar River Way
Sacramento, CA 95831-2462