[Dixielandjazz] "I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby" Request

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jan 27 13:03:37 PST 2009

> Do any of you listmates know a tune by Fats Waller, "I'm Crazy About
> ['Bout] My Baby"?
> I've never heard it, among thousands of others I've never heard...
> A lead sheet would be much appreciated if it's possibly a real
> honest-to-goodness tune!

Dear Bob,
You must have lead a very secluded jazz life.
8>)
This Alex Hill-Fats Waller song was one of the first jazz records I
heard back in the mid 1940s.
To hear it select any of the below from the following site:
     http://www.mainely-jazz.com/rhsongs/songframes.html
•Ted Lewis Orch (with Benny Goodman, Muggsy Spanier and Fats)
•King Oliver & His Orch
•Ben Selvin & His Orch
I have no doubt that lead sheets are already on the way to you from
other DJMLers.
Very kind regards,
Bill.