[Dixielandjazz] "Oriental" intro to "San"

l.swain at comcast.net l.swain at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 16:36:31 PST 2009

Attended a terrific evening trad jazz concert by friend Jimmy Mazzy (bj), Jeff Hughes (cornet), Stan Vincent (trb), Pete Collins (cl), Fred Clifford ((tb) at Winsor House in Duxbury, MA last night.

I requested the oldie "San". Jimmy led intoit with an "Oriental" intro I've heard before, but not enough times to figure out how to play it.

Can anyone point me to a lead sheet that includes that intro?

Larry Swain
Backup piano plaqyer of last resort, Boston area.