[Dixielandjazz] REcorded vs Live Music

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 24 00:58:44 PST 2009

I certainly am not arguing with the person who has practical experience of
the conditions, but I was my impression that sound travels more rapidly
through denser media than through less dense ones. Therefore it travels more
rapidly through water than air and through solids than liquids. How does
this "square" with your real-life experience?

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.