[Dixielandjazz] The Bad and the Beautiful

Daniel Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 20 22:32:53 PST 2009

     A friend here in Austin is looking for the sheet music to this
song ("The Band and The Beautiful"), which i've never heard of.
Anybody have it, or know where a copy might be obtained?  Thanks.

     Dan
Date: January 20, 2009 8:56:17 PM CST
Subject: Sheet music

I am looking for original piano sheet music to the theme from "The Bad
and the Beautiful", aka "Love Is For the Very Young" by David Raksin.
Can you point me in the right direction?

Max

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a
**      snake, which I also keep handy." -- W. C. Fields