[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Jam Ophicleide!

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 09:49:14 PST 2009

Thanks, Ginny -

For anybody having trouble finding the video
of Glenn Calkins playing ophicleide:

Go to YouTube and put Ophicleide in the search
box.  My video of My Blue Heaven is third on the list.

Glenn starts off playing trombone.  At about 2:36 he
gets out the ophicleide.  There are lots of dancers
getting in the way (the nerve!) but you can see him
and it....

  -- Rae Ann

http://www.youtube.com/SFRaeAnn
http://www.clintbakerjazz.com/raeannslist.html