[Dixielandjazz] Making Love To Audiences

Russ Guarino russguarino at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 08:30:20 PST 2009

My 2 cents worth.

I don't think Steve's comment has anything to do with physical love.  He is speaking of getting engaged with the audience, having fun,
etc. I love my clarinet, I love my keyboard partner and the great way he puts the tunes together,  I love my gigs, I love the members
of the audience that come up and comment how great we are, I love my tip jar, I love coming home and telling my wife how well we did
and I especially love getting to sleep after an exhausting evening of entertainment.

Sex is something else entirely.

Russ Guarino