[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Secretary of Arts for USA

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 09:02:56 PST 2009

Hal and fellow listees,

As a working musician and lurker (in the main)  on the list, based in the
UK, I am interested in the emerging changes to your Country. I don't want to
indulge in political rants, but, I have to say that you guys in the US are
on the brink of a new era, albeit under the threats of unemployment, just
like us over here. My view is that any change has got to be for the better,
and if an Arts Czar can give us work then so be it. The sermon now ends, I'm
running for cover.

Best

Louis