[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Secretary of Arts for USA

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 18:33:24 PST 2009

Keep them far, far away!

The government has screwed up and over regulated every single thing they've
done outside of the military . . . and by the looks of it, they're about to
screw that up now too.

Don't want nobody else's money (outside of regulation and telling us how to
live our life, that's all that government is, taking money from those who
earned  it, as in you & me, and giving it to someone who didn't), don't want their
 advice, and certainly don't want them regulating is or forcing some to
"give" us  work.

I'll stand on my own merit and efforts, thank you very much.

Bill

PS, It's because of what congress has done and the recent campaign for
"change" that has given you & I the current lack of work and lack of fluid  capital.

In a message dated 1/10/2009 4:06:36 P.M. Central Standard Time,