[Dixielandjazz] Scott Black

rwade1947 at comcast.net rwade1947 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 06:34:12 PST 2009

I also have the CD Glen is referring to and I agree with his assessment of it. Although the sound is sometimes elusive the great jazz is there to be heard if you are both persistent
and patient .

If you love the New Orleans jazz style heard mostly on the old Southland label LPs as I do then this CD is a revelation, featuring Raymond Burke, Johnny Wiggs and other great
New Orleans jazzmen who rarely left the area.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://www.myspace.com/reallyoldrecords