[Dixielandjazz] Books

macjazz macjazz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 08:35:43 PST 2009

I am heading toward an assisted living situation due to my wife having severe dementia so am downsizing.  I am about to put these books up on EBay.  If anyone here wants to make me an offer on any of them you have first shot.  Shipping to anywhere in the states should be about $3.00.  All are in excellent to near mint condition.

Mart

Martin D. McKay (Designated Listener)

Giddins, Gary:  RHYTHM-A-NING, Oxford Press, NY, 1985
Lees, Gene: SINGS AND THE SONG, Oxford Press, NY, 1987
Ostransky, LeRoy: JAZZ CITY. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 1978
Beid, Dan: JAZZ MEMORIES. Craftsman Press, Burlington, Iowa, 1994.  Paperback, Autographed by author, with dedication note inside.
Hajou, David: LUSH LIFE. Farah Strauss Giroux, NY 1998
Lylleton, Humphrey: BEST OF JAZZ II (1931-44). Taplinger Pub Co, NY, 1983

There are more.  I'll put up another list later.

Mart