[Dixielandjazz] Jazzn' Banjos Gig this Sun.

kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Tue Jan 6 00:39:10 PST 2009

Jazzn' Banjos will be the feature band this Sun. jan 11th. at the Simi Valley Jazz Club. Music starts at 1 pm, Jazzn' Banjos go on at 3 pm.
at the Simi Valley Senior Center .  If you need directions, please e- mail me.
We are the same non-profit band that was once the San Fernando Valley Banjo band - minus george.
18 + members.

 ------
Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader
( also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,
*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com
Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Bnd Now-*Jazz'n Banjos,
and  a *Reflexologist)

http://www.KayeWade.com