[Dixielandjazz] "On Our Merry Way" (was Henry Fonda, trumpeter)

George Thurmond gthurmond at stx.rr.com
Sat Jan 3 07:46:50 PST 2009

Dear Bill Haesler -

	O.K., try this one.  In the movie "The Jerk", with Steve Martin
and Bernadette Peters, "she" serenaded him in a scene on a beach by
playing a simple song ("Tonight You Belong To Me") on her trumpet.
First, was her rendition dubbed, and second, if so, by whom?  I haven't
the foggiest of either answer?  Or can anyone on the list supply the
answer(s)?

Geroge Thurmond