[Dixielandjazz] LET'S PULL THIS THROUGH FOR REAL

edysonjames3 at terra.es edysonjames3 at terra.es
Fri Feb 27 03:14:33 PST 2009

Attention:

Compliment of the day

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics. I introduce myself as Mr. Edyson James a staff in the accounts management Section of a financial institution here in London. One of our customer's accounts, withholding huge balance has been dormant and was last operated six years ago.

>From my investigations and conclusion, the owner of the said account, is a foreigner by name John Shumejda died on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham; view the CNN web link below for details on the crash. http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/
Since then, we have not been able to reach the next of kin he filled while opening the said account, Information from the National Immigration also states that he was single on entry to the country.

I have confidentially discussed this issue with one of the top official in our institution and we have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to stand in as his relative.

We thus propose to do business with you, standing in as the relative of the deceased and have the funds released to you after due processes have been completed. This transaction is totally free of risk because the fund is legitimate and does not originate from money laundry, drug trafficking or terrorist.
I seek your consent while a reasonable reward awaits you for your assistance/co-operation.

Regards,

Mr. Edyson James
Cell: +44 702 4075275
Reply to: edyson_james01 at yahoo.co.uk

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.

Infórmate pinchando aquí.