[Dixielandjazz] Duff Campbell's Revenge - who wrote it?

Daniel Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 28 15:59:20 PST 2009

Ric--
     Turk wrote it.  Here's the story, from Bob Krenkel via Tommy Loy:

"Bob Krenkel, transplanted Chicoan & big fan of Turk's sent this to me.
Other listmates have asked that it be re-posted.
Glad to oblige...
		Tommy Loy

From: "Ric Giorgi" <ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca>
Date: February 28, 2009 5:25:05 PM CST
To: ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Duff Campbell's Revenge - who wrote it?

Oh Great List - can anyone tell me who wrote Duff Campbell's revenge
please? It seems to be credited to Turk but I seem to recall a
discussion here that mentioned it being written by someone else.

Ric Giorgi
Toronto
**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a
**      snake, which I also keep handy." -- W. C. Fields