[Dixielandjazz] worst gigs)

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 19:31:04 PST 2009

Reminds me of the day before my banjo duo had even gotten  underway.  One
little lady who had obviously consulted her activity  program was in one heck of
a huff.  She muttered to the lady beside her who  answered loudly enough for
us to hear, "No, its BANJO, not BINGO."
Ginny

In a message dated 2/21/2009 9:13:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,