[Dixielandjazz] No music, Movie info

kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Fri Feb 20 21:32:35 PST 2009

Some of you have asked me to let you know about the movie work.  I have one that will be aired in the summer, but here is latest...

Don't know whether you care, but we will be at the Oscars on Sun.. We usually go on the
early side, so sometimes you don't see us walk the red carpet - it gets to be pretty crowded if we go later- but who
knows...  Wave at me - I'll wave at you  :-)

 ------
Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader
( also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,
*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com
Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Bnd Now-*Jazz'n Banjos,
 a *Reflexologist and "Thimbles" the Clown)

http://www.KayeWade.com