[Dixielandjazz] San Antonio Area Jazz

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Feb 13 11:53:43 PST 2009

>From the Mission City Hot Rhythm Cats

Greetings Fans & Friends!
Once again, the Mission City Hot Rhythm Cats is playing "Swing
Night" at Sam's Burger Joint <
http://www.samsburgerjoint.com/

 this coming Monday evening, February 16th at 7:00 pm!
 <
http://www.samsburgerjoint.com/

So, put on both your swing-dancin' shoes and come on down! Even if
you don't dance, come down anyway! Order one of Sam's fantastic
hamburgers, hang out and listen to us play.
BTW, if you haven't logged onto the 'Cats website in awhile,
you'll find that our faithful webmaster Mike Pittsley has been
slaving over his computer to give the band's website a complete
makeover. While you're there, look over the new Photo Gallery. We've
posted a few more pictures you might enjoy seeing.
Check it out:
http://www.missioncityjazz.com
<
http://www.missioncityjazz.com/

Aside from being a dedicated trombonist and a life-long student of
music, Mike is a chronic computer geek and simply can't resist the
temptation to "tweak" things. Actually, there were some important
reasons for updating the website; not the least of which was to give
it a more polished appearance.
We're also pleased to note that, even in this sluggish economy, the
'Cats are still getting calls to perform and share their music. You
can be assured that we'll continue to keep you informed of any
upcoming public performances.
We hope to see you this coming Monday night (February 16th, 2009) at
Sam's!
Thank you most kindly for your continued support of Live Jazz!
 <
http://www.missioncityjazz.com