[Dixielandjazz] Mom Song-- Wm Tell Overture with captions

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Tue Feb 10 12:40:57 PST 2009

TO:  Pens. Mencken List, DJML, and some friends

From:  Norman

H.L. Mencken connection:  remember he was at least   average,  amateur
classical pianist.  Likely he and his “Saturday night” musical group played
Rossini’s works, including the Wm. Tell Overture.

Can’t send you a link, because  lists for Mencken and DJML won’t transmit
these properly.

This wonderfully talented woman has put words to Rossini’s William Tell
Overture—remember the old joke:

Titty-Rump-titty-rump titty-Rump-rump-rump?—and has put the instructions to
kids that all mothers have to say—over and over—into a 3 minute video.

The tempo is so fast that captions are required for our brains to get it the
first time around.

I laughed so hard that tears came!

Search:  You Tube  +Mom Song

It’s worth your while.  I guarantee you’ll laugh and likely have a “déjà vu”
experience, too.

( As I frequently say, if you get this more than once, you’re twice-loved.)

Norman