[Dixielandjazz] You the Liivng

Daniel Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Feb 8 11:11:59 PST 2009

     It seems it was probably Bo Juhlin.  Bent Persson's schedule for
Feb. 2007 says:

"Stockholm: recording for Roy Anderson film "You The Living",
Stockholm Classic Jazz Band/Bo Juhlin/Claes Brodda" (http://www.visit.se/~bentpersson/cal/2007.htm
)

     Thanks, guys.

     Dan
From: David Richoux <tubaman at tubatoast.com>
Date: February 8, 2009 12:53:46 PM CST
To: ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] You the Liivng

According to IMDB the actor called "Tubaplayer" is Björn Englund, but
I don't know if he is actually making the sounds.

(have not seen the film - but I recently got the 1952 Dutch film
"Fanfare" that has a lot of nice helicon tuba playing...)

Dave Richoux

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a
**      snake, which I also keep handy." -- W. C. Fields