[Dixielandjazz] DJML

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 5 18:13:09 PST 2009

> I've been trying to contact DJML via the normal http address to get
> a vacation hold put on my messages. I've tried several times, and
> have also tried make a contact via the islandnet.com connection.

Dear Mike,
Go to:
    http://ml.islandnet.com/mailman/options/dixielandjazz
enter your details and password (for which a reminder is sent every
month) then scroll down to 'Mail Delivery' on the page that opens and
click the <disabled> button.
Scroll to the bottom and click <Submit my changes>
You do the reverse when you get back.
If you have lost your password there is a 'Forgotten Your Password'
option on the page to have it emailed to you.
If you have kept your monthly reminder, click on the <options> link at
the bottom (it has your name in it) and you will get straight through.
Kind regards,
Bill