[Dixielandjazz] Asleep At The Wheel

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 13:19:54 PST 2009

Dear Bill:

Yes indeed, that's young. As Nelson said not too long ago about his
old age;  "Damn, I've outlived my Willie". Nothing left but the
memories I guess. <grin>

I made that joke at a swing dance last month to a group of young
female fans of ours. Now, they call me "Willie". However, if they
think they're safe with me, it's time to make my move. <grin>

Cheers,
Steve