[Dixielandjazz] Make Believe Ballroom

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 4 19:37:24 PST 2009

  macjazz answered:
> Cause I'm trying to sell his friend a record and I didn't think it
> was ethical to post. I keep all kinds of stuff up on EBay all the
> time under "MacJazz."
> There is a 2 LP set, directly recorded from the broadcast and titled
> Martin Block's Make Believe Ballroom.  It is Camden 2 Stereo LP
> records Set # CXS 9013.

Dear Mart,
Thank you for the information.
And your honesty.
However, I think most DJMLers are old enough, not to be critical of a
mention of someone's 'jazz on eBay' activities.
'Jazz For Sale'.
Why not?
Other listmates regularly post details of their latest CDs, upcoming
gigs, YouTube activities and MySpace entries.
If it lets us know that OKOM is available 'out there', I see no problem.
Very kind regards,
Bill.