[Dixielandjazz] Willie Nelson - Western Swing - Dixieland?

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 18:23:40 PST 2009

Love Willie Nelson and one of my favorite album has always  been the big
band "Stardust" he did in the 70's. I've had 4 and  wore them out in LP, cassette
and CD. Just bought it again last  summer.

I hope he comes this way as that is one I'd go to  see.

Jazz Hugs

Judie

In a message dated 2/4/2009 6:18:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,