[Dixielandjazz] For the banjo players

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 08:45:17 PST 2009

Other banjo players on this list may, like me, think Steve Martin is  funny.
But as far as banjo, we are trying to wait patiently for Steve  to evolve and
realize banjo without needing a drone string and incessant  arpeggios is way
better ear candy.
Ginny

Excerpt:

In a message dated 2/2/2009 9:29:43 A.M. Central Standard Time,