[Dixielandjazz] For Western Swing Lovers

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 07:49:04 PST 2009

Thanks for the correction, John. You've wakened memory synapses which recall
that Miller was also somewhat ticked off about the recording ban which began
on August 1. To be honest, I can't attribute the source of that information.

There is a wiki about Glenn Miller which covers this period in greater
detail:

http://tinyurl.com/b3gco2

Stan