[Dixielandjazz] Baby Doods - New Video Demo on YouTube

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Feb 1 14:25:01 PST 2009

Dear DJMLers,
It seems that John Petters had fun preparing his new YouTube drumming
video over the weekend, but instead of a new insight regarding the
work of the unknown Baby Doods (check Subject line) all we got was a
visual demonstration the better known Baby Dodds.
Sorry John.
I couldn't resist it.
8>)
Seriously though, it is a magnificent, enjoyable and watchable treatise.
A must-see for all jazz musicians on the list, irrespective of their
preferred jazz styles.
As with all of of John's videos (and his excellent and informative
website) the knowledge and grasp of our music is outstanding.
It's bloody good too.
Thanks mate.
Very kind regards,
Bill.