[Dixielandjazz] Swirlygig drink holder

Mike Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Sun Feb 1 11:11:22 PST 2009

David Richoux provided some interesting info on a drink holder called a "Swirlygig." I checked out the website, but couldn't find any info on price.

Always wanting to have some bottled water nearby while singing over the microphone, I devised my own drink holder. I took the water bottle holder off of my bicycle and attached it to the mic stand with several plastic tie downs. The black color matches the mic stand perfectly and it looks like it was made for the purpose.

Later, while in a bike shop I found some similar drink holders made of metal and painted black. I purchased a couple and now all my mic stands have drink holders.

Mike Woitowicz
The Banjo Barons Ragtime Band
The Dixie Barons Dixieland Band
Solo Banjo Shows