[Dixielandjazz] Lyrics Request

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 12:48:37 PST 2009

Here 'tis...
For some reason nobody ever gets the line
"Or something Gandhi said" correct.
-- Rae Ann

I WANT TO BE SEDUCED

I want to be seduced

Want a woman to take me out to dinner for two.

Like to see her eyes getting moony

Flirting with the thought of what flirting ought to do

Like to be real cool

Let her think about gettin’ little me in bed.

Have a chat about Magna Carta, Puerta Vallarta,

Or something Gandhi said.

I might demur politely, falter slightly

If she tries to fondle my knee.

But I’m relatively certain I’d compromise

If I know me.

I want to be seduced

Want a woman to talk to me suggestively

To hear her say she’ll be with me tomorrow morning

Drinking hot jasmine tea.

I want her to make me laugh

Make a point of touching me when she talks

Leaving all the jealous men in the joint

To mumble in their beer and gawk.

I know it only happens when I’m napping,

Nodding in a reverie

That I find myself a woman who wouldn’t mind seducing me

I know it only happens when I’m napping,

Nodding in a reverie

That I find myself a woman who wouldn’t mind seducing

Starting from the moment that we’d been introduced

I’d like to find a woman who wouldn’t mind

Seducing me.

http://www.sfraeann.com
http://www.youtube.com/sfraeann
http://www.craigventresco.com