[Dixielandjazz] Column about Vince Guaraldi

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Wed Dec 30 07:57:06 PST 2009

Thanks for the link, Norman - a very interesting article.

Vince was the uncle of my across-the-street neighbor when I lived in
northern California and I heard many stories of his difficult
personality from a family point of view, but that never changed that
fact that he was an immensely talented pianist and composer.

All the best,
Beth