[Dixielandjazz] Tribute to Stacy Rowles

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Dec 29 16:53:20 PST 2009

Tribute in Remembrance of

Stacy Rowles:
Jan. 10, 2010, 11:AM
"Stars Come out at Night". to be held at the Musicians Union Hall at 817 N. Vine in Hollywood. Lovely buffet, beverages of beer & wine, sodas, etc. with you as our guests. Highlights of the day will include Maiden Voyage Big Band, Tall & Small, David Angel's Saxtet, The JazzBirds, a group from El Cid, and lots of friends joining us to salute Our Girl. Come Hear Pete Christlieb, Linda Small, Roger Neumann, Gary Foster, Jimmy Spencer & Karen Hernandez, Putter & VR Smith with Dave Koonse, Marty Harris, Kendall Kay, Mike Peak, Charlie Shoemake & friends, and many more. We have girl singers, boy singers and so many friends joining us to celebrate the good in Stacy Rowles Life. Donations accepted at buffet and bar to further the effort to archive the musical legacy of The Rowles Family. Please, join us, we know how special the Rowles' have been in the traditions of the one and only American art form!"

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4726 (20091229) __________

http://www.eset.com