[Dixielandjazz] Hot Club, Cool Yule

Katie Cavera kcavera at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 24 13:21:28 PST 2009

Tomorrow morning (Christmas Day) at 10:00 am San Francisco time, the Hot Club of San Francisco will be on KQED to play selections from their new Christmas Album: "Hot Club, Cool Yule", and talk about Django Rhinehardt and Gypsy Jazz.  I'm going to tune in online and if anyone else is interested here's a link:
http://www.kqed.org/radio/programs/forum/
Happy Holidays everyone!
- Katie

ps - I just checked the link and this show was pre-recorded (for obvious reasons) and you can listen to it now. On the forum page just click onto the blue "Hot Club Of San Francisco" link. It will take you to a page where you can play the show instantly or download an mp3 of it and listen later.
http://www.katiecavera.com
http://www.youtube.com/kcavera