[Dixielandjazz] Any word on Gary Church?

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Wed Dec 23 08:53:28 PST 2009

Thanks Rae Ann!

Have a great and jazzy Christmas :-)

Beth

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Any word on Gary Church?
From: rahberry at comcast.net

Gary put this on Facebook:

Gary Lewis Church My heartfelt thanks to everyone for all yur cards,
calls , prayers, and well wishes . it means a lot to me. looks like i'll
be around for another christmas or two anyway. thanks to my sweet heryl
for being uch a good and patient nurse to me. thanks to joe hopkins for
being patient with me and holding my gig open fo r me through all of
this. thanks to my son Eddi for being a young man that i can be so proud
of.
Yesterday at 2:36pm · Comment · Unlike
http://www.sfraeann.com
http://www.youtube.com/sfraeann