[Dixielandjazz] Any word on Gary Church?

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Wed Dec 23 08:38:08 PST 2009

Gary put this on Facebook:

Gary Lewis Church My heartfelt thanks to everyone for all yur cards, calls , prayers, and well wishes . it means a lot to me. looks like i'll be around for another christmas or two anyway. thanks to my sweet heryl for being uch a good and patient nurse to me. thanks to joe hopkins for being patient with me and holding my gig open fo r me through all of this. thanks to my son Eddi for being a young man that i can be so proud of.
Yesterday at 2:36pm · Comment · Unlike
http://www.sfraeann.com
http://www.youtube.com/sfraeann
http://www.craigventresco.com