[Dixielandjazz] "A Good Man Is Hard To Find"

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Dec 17 23:00:47 PST 2009

I have to agree with Craig - Maria has been singing a variety of music
styles pretty much since her days before (and with) the Jim Kweskin
Jug Band to today. I have seen her in a major Reno club 20 years ago,
and she still headlines a lot of blues, folk and related festivals.
She even got back together with Geoff Muldar last week in San
Francisco (as part of the new Texas Sheiks tour.)
Here is her site: http://www.mariamuldaur.com/

BTW, not going too far off the subject,  Geoff is quite the guitar
player (and a pretty good singer too) - I saw him in a solo act
recently - some amazing old style blues, rags and string-band tunes!
He also did a rather unusual tribute album to Bix a while back!
More at http://www.geoffmuldaur.com

Dave Richoux