[Dixielandjazz] Gary Church

CHERYL THURSTON thurstonsjazz at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 12:49:00 PST 2009

Hi Fans of Gary Church!

Gary had a heart attach last Thursday morning (Dec. 3rd) in the Doctor's office and the paramedics came and delivered hime to the Chandler Regional Hospital.  He got (3) metal stints put in his heart.  He is not a candidate for any heart bi-pass.  Gary came home last Saturday night and has been taking pills for angina, blood thinners, blood pressure, etc.  His sugar levels are still high (avg. 170) and is taking (2) kinds of insulin.  We were told by the cardioligist that he wants to give Gary (2) more stints on the right side of his heart.  He has (1) more blockage in the lower heart that can not be repaired.

I'm trying to be a good nurse and do all the right things....He's scared and me too!

If you'd like to send a cheerful card to Gary that would lift his spirits.

GARY  CHURCH

25238  S. ROSEBUD DR.

SUN LAKES, AZ  85248

(480) 895-2765