[Dixielandjazz] Videos of the New Creole Jazz Band

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 18:57:33 PST 2009

Good for you from up here in St. Louis!  Sound is good!
Ginny

In a message dated 12/9/2009 6:41:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dave at creolejazz.com writes:

Greetings, fellow DJMLers. It's a rare thing when a trad jazz band is  in
the
news but we've managed it a couple of times recently promoting our  regular
Sunday night gig and our new CD. If you'd like to have a  look/listen to
the
band, I've embedded videos of the broadcasts right on  our homepage. Check
it
out if you  dare.

http://www.creolejazz.com/

Dave